So, my friend (let’s call her Britney) was dating this guy. He was everything she could ask for. He was cool, smart, talented, you know, what most girls want. BUT he had a really bad sense of dating. Dating for him was watching TV at home, and that’s it!
I know. I like to watch TV once in a while, but when you are dating, you want to learn more about this persons’ interests and passion. Dating is a game! It needs different scenarios, different locations and, of course, different adventures.
Therefore, I decided to compile a list of out-of-the-box date ideas to keep your dating interesting and new every day!
1.Arcades: $10-$20 USD per person
I honestly didn’t believe how much fun it is! My date turned out to be the geekiest (cute) person in the world while playing this.
2. Theme Restaurants: $60 per person
3. Gun Range: $10-$20 per person
4. Amusement Park: $50-$60 per person
5. Concerts in venue or parks: $20-$100 per person/ Parks are usually FREE
6. Rodeo (If there are rodeos in your city): $18-$30
7. Bowling (Obviously): $10-$20 per game
8. ABC dating- Varies
It means that every time you are going on a date, you choose something with that letter. Example:
1st date: Aquarium
2nd date: Bowling
3rd date: Concert
9. Sports Games: $15-$120
10. Escape Rooms: $25-30 per person for an hour.
11. Comedy Club: Some are free and asks to buy drinks.
12. Rock Climbing: Starts at $30
13. Painting and wine: Starts at $25
14. Cooking Class: Starts at $75
15. Early Hiking: FREE
16. Dance Classes: Starts at $10 per person
17. Kick Boxing: Starts at $15 per person
18. Mini Golf/Putt Putt: Starts $10 per person
19. Brewery tour: Starts $15 per person
20. Jazz Club: Starts at $10 per person
21. City’s orchestra: Starts at $25 per person
22. Couple Massages: Starts at $50 per person
23. Laser Tag: Starts at $12 per person
24. Winery Tour: Starts at $15 per person
25. Archery lessons: Starts at $70 per person
26. Glassblowing: Starts at $150 per person
27. Ice skating/ rollerblading: Starts at $15 per person
28. Theather play/Ballet show: Starts at $25 per person
29. Fun run/ 5k/ Marathon: Starts at $25 per person, depending on the popularity of the run
30. Doggy Park: FREE
There you go!
I hope you find these ideas interesting and try to do, at least, 10 🙂
Do you have any other ideas for a date? Let us know in the comments below